Deveren Werne, Jay Spivey and Kamran Popkin offered great advise on blogging and using digital magazines at yesterday’s Lunch & Learn! Thanks!!
- Use Google Keyword Tool to create check your keywords and see how popular they are.
- Use Web Site Grader to analyze your site; its a free tool and if you search you can find other ones for analyzing your site
- Check Link Popularity – If you are being linked to or are linking to other companies check their page rank to see how popular their site may be. The higher the page rank the potential for more of that traffic to visit your web site. You can check your page rank at Google Page Rank
- Add Google Analytic s or Re-Invigorate – At Mojoe we use both of these tools Google is free and re-invigorate it $10.00 dollars a month. We do this so we can have cross comparison of analytical data for your web site.
- SEO by Yoast This is a great plugin for WordPress
- You can also check out one of our Blog posts that gives you a Step by Step checklist when designing and developing a web site
If you would like additional information on designing and developing your web site please check out our Blog.
If you would like to discuss Your Logo with Mojoe.net or your website’s analytics, custom logo designs, social media, website, web application, need custom programming, or IT consultant, please do not hesitate to call us at 864-859-9848 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.