Web Design Sponsor Mojoe.net
Do you have a new business concept?
Do you dream of starting your own business?
This competition is for you!
Simply prepare a six-slide PowerPoint presentation of your new business concept and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct. 31, 2012
The competition is divided into two sections:
- Section 1 is open to all full-time undergraduate and graduate students from Clemson University
- Section 2 is open to all residents of South Carolina or students attending a South Carolina school of higher education.
Applicants can be solo individuals or teams of up to four members.
A team of business leaders will select 5 finalists from each section to present their business concepts at Clemson at the Falls in Greenville on Dec. 7, 2012 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Each finalist will have 5 minutes to present their concept and 5 minutes of question time.
$20,000 in prizes!
- Section 1 (Clemson University students) 1st place: $5,000
- Section 2 (South Carolina residents) 1st place: $5,000
- BrightStart™ Bundle of Services (valued at $5,000 per enterprise) for each winner including incorporation docs, business cards, legal, marketing and IT advice for start-up executives
- Introduction to Angel Capital investors (UCAN) and SC Launch funding
Don’t wait to apply
No application forms.
Simply follow the PowerPoint guidelines and e-mail your six-slide PowerPoint to email@example.com.
You can check out additional information about the the following companies by visiting their links below.
If you would like to discuss Your Logo with Mojoe.net or your website’s analytics, custom logo designs, social media, website, web application, need custom programming, or IT consultant, please do not hesitate to call us at 864-859-9848 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.